1/29/06

In Progress (firstcomet):

Sometimes I sit by me, and I wonder why I exist! And what it means that I exist!
Suddenly, I get so frightened that start to laugh!
It then stops and sojourns in wonder some more; searching through the repository of memory, trying to find some clues to the origin of its existence,
Memory, helpless and exhausted has nothing to offer!
Instructions keep acting upon inputs to the working memory, but the resulting output is of no sense!
I stop and laugh one more time. This time, laughter is interrupted by the bitter presence of a piece of memory, that instructions interpret it as "Mortality of I".
There is no place for laughter anymore. I have no reason for despair either.
Life goes on, and I should carry on. I enjoy good music, and music is on!

No comments: