9/6/14

What I Want

I want a girl with a capacity for empathy and abstraction
I want a girl with rosy cheeks
I want her next to a fruit basket
I want her in layers, in shades of sunset:
A pale tint of orange, amber, pumpkin, tomato, tea rose
I want her to be peeling a banana, slowly
I want her on a hammock, playing the banana strings
Hairs dancing to the rhythm of the afternoon breeze
I don't want her to look at me and smile
I want her oblivious of space and time
I want her next to the palm trees
I want her in the background of deep blue seas
I want her displaced, but I want her at ease!

1 comment:

firstsignal said...

Quiero una chica con capacidad de empatía y abstracción
Quiero una chica con mejillas rosadas
Quiero que esté junto a una canasta de frutas
La quiero en capas, en tonos de puesta de sol:
Un matiz pálido de naranja, ámbar, calabaza, tomate, rosa de té
Quiero que esté pelando un plátano, lentamente
La quiero en una hamaca, tocando las cuerdas de plátano
Pelos bailando al ritmo de la brisa de la tarde
No quiero que ella me mire y sonría
Quiero que olvide el espacio y el tiempo
La quiero junto a las palmeras
La quiero en el fondo de mares azules profundos
Quiero su desplazado, pero quiero que ella en la facilidad!