7/27/14

Living like a child

I found her in that theater
Amidst the crowd
Facing a blank screen

I found her in the middle row
In the middle of life
Such serenity, such beauty

She sneaked in
To make it all appear
To make them all disappear

I came for a scape from my litost
When I left, full moon was in the sky
And the whole universe was by my side
My senses had come to life

Every encounter is now a fresh experience, I do not remember whether I forgot, I had never experienced, or maybe given the same scenes, I can now see more, maybe I can feel more,  maybe I can connect more.
Somebody took me from inside and placed me on the outside. Maybe I was on the outside all along and was staring at outside. I turned my head to the inside, just to become an observer, just to become all eyes.
She was all eyes, strong, committed to be good, committed to be kind. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To keep memories
Liberty is the scene, bribe me, watch through my own lenses racial segregation, whores he called them, no thanks to drinks