9/14/08

The Fog

The western rationale has stripped us from our value system and has not yet provided us with a substitute that runs or can potentially grow as deep within our psych; the only exception being science which provided us with a slow and tortuous road towards our fundamental quests (unfortunate is our dependence on our only source of inspiration to pay for our grocery bills). Materialism and sensualism has been offered as alternatives, but fall short in the grand meaning-ometer scale, in addition to being a game biased to the advantage of the westerners. There still remains those moments of emotional outbursts to fill the vacuum receptacle of our souls. So, we remain nostalgic and unsatisfied with the knowledge that the roads to past is not retraceable and the road ahead is covered by an impenetrable fog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The human ordeal, too sad to be real
My heart tumbles upon her voice
It’s not the end that I fear
It’s that I have no choice

And the life goes on without me
The end of this foggy road I can’t see
And the music too shall go on
Helpless I find myself and all one