6/4/07

CateGoRized

After spending two weeks in MIT I believe anybody who decides to come to this place invariably belongs to one of the following three categories:

1) Extremely passionate about science and engineering; such an individual will enjoy everyday of his stay and he/she will be stuck here for a long time.
2) Interested in politics and public policy making; for such a person the kth day of his/her sojourn in MIT is the (N-k)th count-down day, where N is the average time required for graduation. In other words, he/she might experience a thought time but will be one step ahead of many others in finding higher governmental/managerial positions.
3) A complete idiot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s all a scam
Just like a fake jam
It may only worth a damn
I don’t anymore know who I am
All explanations strike me as a sham
Your statement of concern is just another spam
Sitting on the time bomb waiting for the big wham
To make the story short: I just bombed my first MIT exam