6/11/06


Hello no-where-land! I am officially your citizen. I am a man of no special wanting. I'm the carrier of no special desire. I'm only a wanderer in your never ending land. The last time I checked I had forgotten what I had to say, what I yearned so long, what I had once sensed so intimately. No-where-land, I'm all yours, you know it right? No-where-land, don't take me wrong! Don't think you found a new lover; I'm just a no-where-man that naturally belongs to a no-where-land. In addition, a no-where-land that is loved by a man is just another beloved-land. I'm sure you don't want that, do you? A beloved-land is a boring land since it essentially belongs to a single man. But, a no-where-land is a projective plane that contains the voids of all beloved-lands. Thus, you are unbounded and uncounted! No-where-land, don't think that I'm afraid of loving you. In fact, tell you a secret I kind of like you and been checking you out! Ha ha ha, I got you going ... A no-where-land with a beloved-land's desires! How do you explain that? Why can't you just be content with being a no-where-land? Oh dear no-where-land, I should confess I'm guilty of hypocrisy myself. Since, I lied to you when I said I was a no-where-man! I've gotta go now. Since, in the world of alpha-men I'm still searching for my where-about. But, thanks for being there for me, my friend no-where-land!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: